Senior Beauty Therapist
Eatons Hill (Greater Brisbane North), Queensland Australia
About Skin Management Club:
Skin Management Club is a relaxed boutique beauty & skin health clinic located in the Eatons Hill Hotel precinct. We specialise in remedial skin treatments and facials, laser hair removal, aesthetic injectables and a range of brow and lash services. We also stock a holistic range of natural skincare & cosmeceuticals, nootropic supplements and body products. We aim to keep our clients energised, healthy, and beautiful day-after-day.
About The Role:
We are excited by this position as it is not your average Beauty Therapist role. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow an adoring customer base.
- Focus on truly understanding your clients' needs.
- Practise holistic treatments to attain wellbeing, inner beauty and, of course, beautiful, healthy skin.
- Have a genuine desire to provide customers with the highest benchmark in treatments, aftercare and treatment plans.
Over time, we will continue to build the team and employ further Beauty Therapists. This will also provide you with opportunities to lead, manage, and assist with our new team members' development.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunities to expand your professional development beyond Beauty Therapy.
- Enjoy a workplace that resides in a complex with everything you need. We have a Woolworths, a gym downstairs, a Hairdresser and nail salon, cafes and restaurants, and free parking!
- We focus on providing a comfortable and relaxed environment for our customers and our staff.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy & Laser Safety Office Certificate
- A combination of experience in core areas of Beauty Therapy (e.g., experience with Skin Treatments and Laser Hair Removal)
- Confident to operate on your own and lead a team when required
- Beauty Spa treatment experience is desirable but not essential
- Lash and Brow experience is desirable but not essential
- A thorough understanding of skincare and care routines that promote health and beauty for all skin types and skin concerns
- Comprehensive knowledge of skin cell function and biologically effective, synergistic ingredients and therapies that naturally restore healthy skin
- Passionate about scientific advancement and holistic approaches to beauty therapy that go beyond topical cosmeceutical application
- Believe in open-source wisdom; share your knowledge with every client
- Have a desire to go beyond your previous capacity
Please provide the following details when applying for this role:
- Current resume outlining experience, education and acquired skills.
- Cover letter outlining the role you are applying for and why you think you'd be a good fit.
- Copies of your certifications and industry registrations.
You made it this far, why not:
- Mon 9AM - 5PM
- Tue 9AM - 5PM
- Wed 9AM - 6PM
- Thur 9AM - 7PM
- Fri 9AM - 6PM
- Sat 8AM - 4PM
- Sun By Appointment
Fill in our online application form:
Are you exploring opportunities?
Talk to us about a career at Skin Management Club!
We have a range of exciting opportunities and are looking for multiple people to fill roles at our Eatons Hill Village location. If you'd like to speak to us regarding one of the listed positions, don't hesitate! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and our friendly HR team will come back to you within 24 hours.
Skin Management Club is all about expert advice and providing treatments that have an immediate and long-term corrective benefit on our customers' skin health.
Your knowledge and ability to provide a consistently high standard of treatment across our range of services is paramount. For this reason, your time at Skin Management Club begins with one-on-one tutoring in each area of expertise regardless of your previous experience.
We nurture your abilities and encourage you to bring all of your experiences and skills to the workplace. Our philosophy is to grow together and always be the best at what we do.
Working towards your Diploma or Certificate?
Skin Management Club believes in the importance of hand-picking and individually growing our talented team members. If you want to be the best in your field but need a foot in the door? We want to help you succeed and do that. Be sure to take a look at our beauty trainee positions we have on offer.
Shop 7 Eatons Hill Village, 640 South Pine Road Eatons Hill QLD 4037