Registered Nurse - Cosmetic Injector
Eatons Hill (Greater Brisbane North), Queensland Australia
Skin Management Club is located in the lovely Eatons Hill Village shopping complex right next door to Eatons Hill Hotel. We are a family-owned business experiencing significant growth and require an enthusiastic qualified registered nurse with cosmetic injecting experience to join our bubbly team.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following qualities and qualifications:
- AHPRA registered Doctor or RN with experience providing cosmetic injections and dermal filler treatments.
- Focused on anti-ageing injectable treatments, anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers.
- Follow industry standards and be a great educator who specialises is descriptively sharing details and explanations to each guest.
- Have a genuine desire to provide guests with the golden standard in treatments, aftercare and treatment plans.
- Be willing to go above-and-beyond in your level of customer service.
- Have an impeccable eye for beauty and symmetry.
- A desire to build the injectable business.
- Experience in cross-selling, coordinating bookings and billing.
What we are offering:
- Part-Time (2+ days per week) with excellent, above-award remuneration.
- Attractive incentives and discounts on products and services.
- We reward stick-to-itiveness with Australia's best commission scheme for staff loyalty. Talk to us to find out more!
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Plenty of parking + lots of food and cafe options.
- Discounts on local gym membership and other services.
- Annual Flu vaccinations.
Please provide the following details when applying for this role:
- Current resume outlining experience, education and acquired skills.
- Cover letter outlining the role you are applying for and why you think you'd be a good fit.
- Copies of your certifications and industry registrations.
You made it this far, why not:
Are you exploring opportunities?
Talk to us about a career at Skin Management Club!
We have a range of exciting opportunities and are looking for multiple people to fill roles at our Eatons Hill Village location. If you'd like to speak to us regarding one of the listed positions, don't hesitate! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and our friendly HR team will come back to you within 24 hours.
Skin Management Club is all about expert advice and providing treatments that have an immediate and long-term corrective benefit on our customers' skin health.
Your knowledge and ability to provide a consistently high standard of treatment across our range of services is paramount. For this reason, your time at Skin Management Club begins with one-on-one tutoring in each area of expertise regardless of your previous experience.
We nurture your abilities and encourage you to bring all of your experiences and skills to the workplace. Our philosophy is to grow together and always be the best at what we do.
Working towards your Diploma or Certificate?
Skin Management Club believes in the importance of hand-picking and individually growing our talented team members. If you want to be the best in your field but need a foot in the door? We want to help you succeed and do that. Be sure to take a look at our beauty trainee positions we have on offer.
Shop 7 Eatons Hill Village 640 South Pine Road Eatons Hill QLD 4037