Aftercare and Post Treatment Checklist for Laser hair removal
Shield your skin from harmful UV rays post-treatment
Physical Sunscreen is perfect for daily protection and rich in antioxidants, the innovative sunscreen is reinforced with anti-pollution, anti-infrared, and anti-glycation technologies to shield skin from environmental aggressors. Containing zinc oxide as its natural form of SPF, its also incredibly healing on the skin so perfect for anyone that feels irritated from chemical blockers. Not only is this all skin type friendly its also Coral reef friendly! which means no nasties washing away into the ocean.
How to look after yourself between your Laser Treatment visits
- When hair begins to regrow in between sessions, shaving is the only form of hair removal that is allowed during your course of treatments
- Avoid exposing your treatment area to sun or sunbeds throughout your course of treatment
- Apply SFP 50+ sunscreen at all times if your treatment areas are exposed to UV light
- Stop applying fake tan to your treatment areas 7 days before your next session
- Inform us if you begin taking any medications throughout your course
- Return for your next session within the time frame recommended by your laser therapist
- What to do after your laser session is just as important as the preparation before. It is vital that you follow all after care advice as this will prevent any adverse reactions from your laser hair removal treatments.
Shop 7 Eatons Hill Village 640 South Pine Road Eatons Hill QLD 4037