Laser hair removal, Pre Laser Treatment Checklist
Yes, It's always $1 less!
Our Price Beat Guarantee means that if you find an identical laser service advertised at our competitors for a lower price (even if it's on sale), we will not only match it, we'll beat it by $1.
What you need to know before having Laser Hair Removal
- No waxing, tweezing, creams, epilating or bleaching to the area for four weeks prior
- Make sure you are not taking or have taken photosensitive medications in the last two weeks
- Make sure you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive
- No fake tan to the area at the time of treatment
- Wear a protective sunscreen and avoid direct sun exposure to the site for two weeks prior
- No sunburn to the area for 4-6 weeks prior
- No Microdermabrasion to the area for one week prior
- No Dermal Peels to the area for one week prior
- No Micro-Needling to the site for two weeks prior
- No LHR to the site for four weeks prior
- Make sure the treatment area is fully shaved 12 hours before treatment
Can Laser Hair Removal help with ingrown hairs?
Ingrown hair is a common skin concern after shaving and tweezing, especially for wavy and curly hair. If your hair regrows in an indirect path, it can become trapped below cells in the epidermis. The cells respond with an inflammatory response to remove the displaced hair, causing painful redness and swelling like a pimple. Laser Hair Removal is an excellent alternative to shaving and tweezing because it targets the hair follicle at the root. For areas that have been treated with Laser Hair Removal, hair follicles are less active, and ingrown hairs are much less likely to occur. Laser Hair Removal is the best hair removal treatment for sensitive skin types.
Pre laser checklist
between laser treatments
Laser Treatment Aftercare
Shop 7 Eatons Hill Village, 640 South Pine Road Eatons Hill QLD 4037