What to do the weeks In Between Your Treatments
Exfoliate the skin in the treatment area 4-5 days after treatment. Dead or dry skin can sometimes cause slight redness after treatment so keeping your skin in tip top condition when having laser will get the best results.
- When hair begins to regrow in between sessions, shaving is the only form of hair removal that is allowed during your course of treatments
- Avoid exposing your treatment area to sun or sunbeds throughout your course of treatment
- Apply SFP 50+ sunscreen at all times if your treatment areas are exposed to UV light
- Stop applying fake tan to your treatment areas 7 days before your next session
- Inform us if you begin taking any medications throughout your course
- Return for your next session within the time frame recommended by your laser therapist
- What to do after your laser session is just as important as the preparation before. It is vital that you follow all after care advice as this will prevent any adverse reactions from your laser hair removal treatments.
If you have any further questions about what to do after your treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated team of hair removal specialists are on hand to answer any of your questions.